Jeremiah Taylor first founded Taylor of Old Bond Street on September the 1st, 1854. Jeremiah opened his salon in London's fashionable Bond Street and gained a reputation in British Society for his botanical extracts. The Taylor tradition continued through the next generation with Sidney who opened our now famous flagship store in Jermyn Street, London. The 'Taylor' brand epitomizes classic British style and understated elegance, reliability and quality. Our products are manufactured and designed to meet the highest standards and are made out of natural ingredients where appropriate. We strive on providing both exceptional customer service and products. Taylor of Old Bond Street remains a family business.